Chia pudding is an easy make-ahead breakfast that you can stir together in just minutes. It’s a great alternative to a bowl of oatmeal, and will keep you feeling full for hours!
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup plant milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh strawberries, blueberries, bananas, nuts – toppings
- With a fork, stir the chia seeds with the plant milk and then let settle for a couple minutes.
- Stir again until you see no clumping at the top or bottom and it look like all the seeds are floating evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight. It will form a pudding like texture when it’s set.
- Once set, add the toppings you love.