Treat your taste buds to a true flavor explosion with this 5-minute vegan garlic yogurt sauce! It’s creamy, nutritious and made from simple ingredients.
It works for anything from Mediterranean pasta salad to vegan falafel or Buddha bowls.
This whole food plant-based yogurt sauce is really healthy — plus, it makes healthy food like veggies taste fantastic!
Why you’ll love it:
- Creamy, garlicky and herby
- Perfect for dipping and drizzling
- Versatile & nutritious
- Savory, bold & undetectably vegan
- Only a handful of staple ingredients needed
- Upgrades any wrap, bowl or salad
- ⅔ cup plain dairy-free, unsweetened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until you get a smooth, creamy yogurt dressing.
- Serve immediately over salad, bowls or in a wrap and store any leftovers in a glass container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Use any fresh herbs for this delicious yogurt dressing! Instead of parsley and mint you can opt for dill, thyme, chives and dried herb mixes instead.
- You can omit the tahini if you don’t like it or are looking for a lower calorie and fat dressing.
- Any plant-based yogurt works for this recipe as long as it’s unsweetened.