Raw-nola = a granola inspired recipe without the cooking and made with ingredients you already have stocked in your pantry.
This raw-nola is one of those recipes you can make ahead on the weekend and have for the entire week ahead for a quick breakfast, snack, or dessert. You can eat it plain, add coconut yogurt to it, add sliced fruit or berries, or pour homemade almond milk on top and treat it like a cold cereal. Regardless of how you serve it up, it’s going to be delicious and loaded with nutrients to keep your energy and blood sugars stable due to the fiber, plant-based protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates from the dates.
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw nuts (combination of raw almonds, cashews, walnuts, etc.) or raw almonds
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 8 large pitted dates, soft
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon