Learning how to make this homemade vegan ice cream is super easy! With just a handful of steps, you’re on your way to creamy no-churn healthy vegan ice cream.
Have a look below:
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1–2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Add bananas to a food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla, blending until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add coconut & chocolate, blending until just incorporated (2-4 pulses).
- If you like super soft, melty ice cream, enjoy immediately. If you want your ice cream firm and scoopable: pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 5-15 minutes before scooping.