- 2 cups uncooked rice of your choice (I use jasmine rice)
- 4 cups or more of lettuce / mixed greens
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 1 corn cob
- 1/2 large brown onion (optional)
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 avocado
- 11/4 cups of green peas
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- White sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- Tamari sauce (optional)
- Wash rice and cook according to packet instructions.
- While rice is cooking dice up all vegetables in small chunks.
- When rice is nearly cooked, in large skillet or pan/wok on medium heat add in onions, crushed garlic and carrots along with 1/2 cup water, stirring for 4-5 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables to the skillet, along with sesame oil and stir for a few minutes to heat up entire mixture (you want to keep your veggies pretty raw and crisp so don’t heat too long).