We LOVE this at home!!I can’t talk enough about this yummy, crunchy and satisfying rawnolas. Pair it with you Nut Milk and you will never look back!
- 2 cups soaked almonds
- 1/2 cup dates, soft and pitted
- 1/4 cup soaked goji berries (enough water to cover the berries)
- 6 cups chopped fruits – apples, pears or peaches
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- In a food processor, combine the almonds, dates and seasoning
- Pulse until coarse
- Remove and put in the apples or other fruit. Pulse again until the fruit is small and still chunky
- Mix the berries into the pulsed mixture with a spoon in a large bowl.
Add 1 cup dried shredded coconut, cranberries or raisins instead of the goji berries. Try Cardamom and ginger as other spice options.